Every conflict has its
own unique issues.
We can help you find
the best solution for you
and your family.
What is Mediation?
Mediation |ˌmēdēʻāSHən| noun
Mediation is a cooperative problem solving process lead by a qualified and neutral third party who assists disputing participants to resolve their conflicts by mutual agreement.
Benefits of Mediation:
- It’s fast, convenient, low cost and efficient.
- It’s effective – enjoys a high success rate.
- You control the outcome - solutions you develop will be more satisfying and lasting than those imposed on you by others.
- The process is softer on people emotionally than litigation.
- Mediation is private. You do not have to reveal your personal business in open court.
- Participants have the opportunity to share their point-of-view.
- Mediation reduces future conflict by improving communication and problem solving skills.
Mediation generates WIN/WIN solutions.